sylund.net is running on Google App Engine with Python. The data is stored in Google Datastore, a cloud-based database.
I named this project as mind flows, or m-flows. I want to create an easy and fast way to store ideas.
I found a hierarchical structure such as the unix directory structure feels most intuitive. As a result, a flow (a document) has its parent and child. There also will be an alias or symbolic link to reduce duplicated content in different paths. For example, /about/publication and /research/publication could point the same document. I am also most comfortable with a markdown syntax to write things, so I am using a custom markdown syntax with my own rendering engine. The markdown syntax is primarily influenced by Dokuwiki.
- 1.0: Able to link to a specific part of a page
- 0.91: Reduced instance initialization time.
- 0.9: Better styling for mobile.
- 0.81: Template engine was updated and minor updates.
- 0.8: DOS blocker was implemented.
- 0.7: Template engine was updated, and now in python 2.7.
- 0.6: Ink feature (handling attachment with blobstore) has been implemented.
- 0.5: Hierarchical structure was implemented. (Symbolic link is not yet developed)
- 0.4: Wiki syntax was developed.